Walk in the park, look at the sky: collected thoughts, processes and observations made during the course of making things
- Leap Motion
- Plain Text
Follow this blog using RSS
- 02.07.12 Inventor Portrait: Ralph Baer, creator of the home video game console
Wonderful, inspiring and poignant film.
- 01.07.12 Inventor Portrait: Steven Sasson - inventor of the digital camera
- 22.06.12 Saul Bass capacitive touch light switch
So file this one under "pointless" – but it's still fun! Using Bare Conductive's conductive paint I created a capacitive…
- 16.06.12 Conductive Dough
- 23.04.12 My session description for Reasons to be Appy conference
I'm looking forward to the sold out Reasons to be Appy conference at the end of May in London. Right now I'm scribbling down lots of notes…
- 20.04.12 The Generous Man – Remembering Hillman Curtis
I first met Hillman in 1998 during a Macromedia conference being held in Paris. I'd wondered into one of the sessions not really knowing…
- 09.04.12 unCloud - Create an open wireless network and distribute stuff
- 04.04.12 Tom Hulme at TEDxCSM
Tom Hulme, Design Director at IDEO talks about Designing for Emergence. So flattered to get such a great mention too.
- 14.03.12 Dieter Rams: Less and More Interview
- 13.03.12 Conversations with Paul Rand
Art is an idea that has found its perfect form.
- 13.03.12 Saul Bass: On Making Money vs Quality Work
"I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."
- 13.03.12 The scariest public information film you've ever seen, from David Lynch
From 1991, it's a film about keeping New York city clean, but it's got all the tell-tale fingerprints of being created by David Lynch.